First Arriving Network
First Arriving Network
BROWSE ALL SITES | TODAY'S POSTS | ADVERTISE | JOIN / CONTACT

Don’t Forget: Turn It Off

FROM SHELBY COUNTY, ALABAMA, THE BIRMINGHAM NEWS is reporting that a routine food-on-the-stove call has caused some embarrassment at Fire Station 3.

[photopress:north_shelby_sta_3.jpg,full,centered] Station 3 (North Shelby FD photo)

The North Shelby Fire District engine company was dispatched on a fire call Sunday and when they returned to quarters around 6 pm they found a fire in their own kitchen.

It began in a cooking pot that had been left on the flame when they left on the call.  Fortunately, damage was limited to the stove and some nearby cabinets.

North Shelby Fire Dist. WEBSITE.

Hat tip to G. W.

Comments - Add Yours